Wat a Week!
Juz came back frm chalet today...quite a crappy place coz we had to pay for our electricity usage. Anyway, other than tt, it was still a gd place to relax.
I thought last week was a week of many happenings, but this week has many things happening too.....saw Nana's bf but she broke up with him last nite, Kenneth left for Taiwan & Cheryl cried but she became another person when Vincent came to the chalet (juz dun understand how someone's emotions swings frm 1 extreme to the other), Terence came to the chalet but we hardly talked *haiz*, & I was shocked to hear frm Cecilia tt Ian & her are having a cool-off period. Why is everyone single???
I wanna my frens to be happy with their other half, why are the guys so unsure of wat they want? Why is it tt they can change their mind abt their love for their partner juz like tt? Isn't tt too fast? Too sudden? Even with all these sad happenings, I still believe tt LoVe prevails & unfailing. LoVe AcTuallY is aLL ArOunD.
One thing tt I'm proud of myself for doing it is tt I finally told Eileen abt Terence & I, & I'm really glad tt I did tt coz Eileen was happy tt I was honest with her. It seems tt my friendship between Eileen & I is getting stronger, & I thank GoD for tt.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home